PVC Clothing Order 2016
Your Portland Velo Club is pleased to unveil a new clothing design for the 2016/2017 seasons! Now, for a limited time (we are not kidding), you may order your member’s onlyPVC Clothing
online at bikereg.com
between now and November 14, 2015
- 10% savings for early order. PVC receives a 10% discount from Louis Garneau for an order placed by mid-November. We are passing that savings on to members, but you must place your order by November 14 in order to take advantage of that savings. If we do another clothing order later in the season – a big ‘if’ – prices will be higher by 11.1%.
- $20 off for first 100 members. Due to the generosity of one of our sponsors, the first 100 PVC members to place an order for a PVC top AND bottom will receive $20 off your order. Use coupon code 20-OFF to take advantage.
- One club, one kit. After careful deliberation, we are going with one design and color for both men and women. We hope you love it!
- New! Louis Garneau. After years of working with Giordana, the club has decided to make a switch to Louis Garneau. We will offer both men’s and women’s specific sizing; as well as a high-end race cut similar to last year’s FRC.
- ‘Fit kit’ is in the shop. Sizes and fit vary by manufacturer, so you will want tocome by CycleMania now to try on jerseys and shorts and order by November 14.
- Members only. You will be able to renew your PVC membership for 2016 when you order. The club is open to all, so please renew or become a member today! And, encourage your friends to join and take advantage of this great clothing offer.
- Order by November 14. The order closes on November 14, so order today!
Sponsors Announced for 2016/17
We are pleased to announce the following sponsors for the 2016/17 season:
Please join us in appreciation for their support!
PVC Women’s Race Team – NEW!
PVC is delighted to be working with new sponsor Chiropractic and Sports Health and CycleMania to sponsor a Women’s Race Team for the 2016/17 seasons! Interested members should be on the lookout for communication from team leader, Kate Lynch, in the near future. Or you may email email@example.com
for more information.
Wanted – More Racing Teams!
If you are an aspiring director sportif and have a plan for men’s racing, mountain bike or Cyclocross racing for the 2016/17 seasons, we want to hear from you. Contact David Brink
to discuss your ideas. At its core, PVC is a racing oriented club, and we want to support club teams as we are able.